This role is an important component of creating excitement, driving engagement, delivering valuable information, shaping Spirent's employee culture and supporting the strategy and execution of Spirent's internal communications.
· Manage internal communication requests, ensuring messages are delivered in a clear, timely and effective manner.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders, independently navigating the organization to deliver creative, engaging and impactful content to employees.
· Develop clear, concise and compelling language that supports Spirent's business strategy and culture.
· Build and implement new global communications and engagement programs to keep our employees informed, aligned and engaged.
· Support existing communication channels including Town Hall meetings, employee engagement programs, company-wide emails and the company's intranet, InsideSpirent.
· Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field; MBA a plus.
· A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a marketing or communications role, with a heavy focus on written content creation.
· Excellent listening, written and presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions (Writing samples required).
· Proven ability of moving fast, working independently and cross-functionally.
· Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Experience with Bananatag, Adobe and HubSpot a plus.
· CMS experience a plus.