ARM are seeking an experienced product marketing professional with a background in either the IP, Semiconductor or Consumer Electronics industry. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the Home segment, its technical requirements and key players, strategies for business success, and GTM activities. In this role, you will work closely with a variety of stakeholders in the Client business line and across Arm as well as interacting with our customers and partners.Job Responsibilities
Desired behaviours for this role
- Capture the market landscape, customer dynamics and technology trends for key sub-segments of the market and based on this understanding develop winning strategies
- Drive the creation of Marketing Requirement Specifications aligned with the business strategies that shape our technology and solution offerings
- Work with the commercial team to develop and maintain a market model to allow accurate forecasting of revenue over a 10-year planning horizon
- Creation of partner account strategies and outbound marketing to support go to market and design win activities
We are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.
These behaviours are assessed during the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results - You demonstrate a can-do attitude and work towards overcoming obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you're passionate about what you do.
- Partner / customer focus - Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve the best outcome for both.
- Creativity / innovation - Possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Collaboration / communication - Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Personal impact / influence - You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Personal development - You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging partners to do the same.
Key Skills Required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior Segment/Product marketing or business development role in a relevant field
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science
- Eye for business - can develop an understanding of market landscape and business challenges.
- Real passion for technology with recent experience in the IP, semiconductor or high-tech space; Ability to synthesise and analyse requirements from a wide variety of resources.
- Presence and Communications - can build and facilitate engagement and dialogue. Open communication in stressful situations. Validated ability to influence at all levels in a complex matrix organization.
- Self-starter - Comfortable driving unchartered, high paced programs with limited oversight
- Highly analytical - Data driven and possesses strong problem-solving skills, able to structure complicated issues and find creative solutions to business challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to bring difficult discussions to the table and arbitrate different viewpoints. Not afraid to speak up to ensure the success of the program and call out issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.