Wattle are a creative software company that partners strategically with organisations to help them increase profitability and productivity by leveraging website CMS, CRM and bespoke technologies.
Our team is comprised of a mixture of skill sets. We currently have a well-balanced team of .NET and Front-End Developers, Dynamics CRM Consultants and a dedicated Project Management, Business Analyst and Technical Support team.
Wattle work with Microsoft based technologies to deliver web-based solutions within a number of high growth verticals with a specific focus on membership, not for profit, public sector and financial services organisations. We deliver complex integrated web systems built around Umbraco as gold partners, Sitecore as a leading implementation partner, Dynamics 365 systems and bespoke software. While many of our projects are greenfield we also develop a core suite of products within the financial services sector and membership space.
We offer a flexible, vibrant, fun environment and have a passion for developing staff and helping them fulfil their professional objectives. Developers working within Wattle have the opportunity to work on exciting, innovative market leading solutions while utilising modern and up to date technology and frameworks. We strive to innovate and have a passion for doing things properly! WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a .NET developer with at least five years' experience working with Microsoft .NET on web-based projects. You will be a self-motivated confident problem solver that has an appreciation of the business challenges that software solutions solve.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will sit within Wattle's cutting-edge Fintech development team and get involved in innovative financial technology solutions development within the Insurance sector, with clients such as Hiscox and Tesco Insurance. You will be working on an exciting end-to-end greenfield rebuild of a bespoke multi-tenanted SaaS platform hosted on Microsoft Azure.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Working within a team of Software Developers on web-based projects created within the .NET framework.
- Working with Microsoft Azure, GIT and DevOps for CI/CD.
- Developing unit tests to ensure high code quality.
- Taking part in sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and daily stand ups.
- Using DevOps to track the progress of work being conducted.
- Using time sheeting tools to record time spent on projects.
- Proactively learning about new technology and developments that will benefit the team, the business and our clients.
- Engaging in training and learning to expand your knowledge around the products and frameworks we use.
- C# (5 years)
- ASP.NET MVC (5 years)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2 years)
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure infrastructure
- CI/CD and continuous delivery
- Unit testing
- Modern software design patterns
- Angular JS
- A positive can-do attitude is essential
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Training opportunities and an open offer to obtain certifications and qualifications relevant to the business.
- Regular team socials and events.
- A modern, vibrant and friendly office once lockdown eases.
- Onsite games room, Friska coffee shop, street food Thursdays and art and culture events.
- Subsidised parking spaces and secure bike storage.