We are pleased to advertise an exciting role in Digital Marketing and Comms, based at our Studio in Kirkham, Lancashire :)
"AWOL is a leading Film, Photography and Technology company specialising in Promotional, Charitable and Event based Film Production, Live Streaming and Mass Participation Sports Photography and Tech."
We are looking for a confident, creative individual capable of managing a complex and rewarding workload, focused around the following key outputs:
- Nurture our Brand: Develop our image and comms channels, to show customers we're good at what we do, and are here to help.
- Communicate our Core Products: Promote our Sports Event Photography, Film Production and Live Streaming capabilities to relevant audiences.
- Optimise the Funnel: Manage ads and inbound leads, ensuring we're making the most of your hard work!
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organisation by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and work with the Production Team to create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence confidently, on brand and with minimal supervision. Responsibilities
- Design, maintain, and supply content for our websites (awoltv.com, awol.digital, and awoladventure.com)
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
- Plan and execute PR events as required by the business
- Develop, Lead and Mobilise our Sports Ambassador programme
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/PR/Business or a related field (ideal but not essential - life experience and attitude counts a LOT here at AWOL!)
- 2-3 years' experience in Digital Marketing (any business / venture / project considered)
We anticipate a high level of interest in this role, and we only intend to hold a small number of interviews, so to help us please provide a covering letter that is specific
to this role: tell us about relevant experience, and tell us 3 things you'd do straight away to move AWOL forward. This will help us sift, so we aren't taking up too many applicants' time unneccesarily.
The role will start around 1st September, so we'll be looking to make a decision in the coming weeks. Thanks for reading. We look forward to receiving your application!