About the AI Start-up:
This company is passionate about penetrating every corner of the globe with AI and most specifically reinforcement learning! Having already completed a number of enterprise level machine learning/reinforcement learning solutions across the air traffic, utilities, planning, and electric engineering fields they're looking to continue this growth into even more fields.
Passionate about not just solving problems, but also researching novel solutions, they are partnered with some of the finest research institutions within the industry (Cambridge, MIT, OpenAI). The ideal candidate will get exposure to the absolute bleeding edge technology within machine learning and reinforcement learning.
About the Machine Learning Engineering Role:
As a Machine Learning Engineer at this AI Start-up you will look to understand commercial problems and cherry pick the correct AI solution. Once you have researched the best solution you will look to produce and deploy the solution within their commercial setting.
Key Responsibilities for the Machine Learning Engineer:
- Research, build and deploy scalable algorithms founded on the cutting edge machine learning and reinforcement learning methodologies
- Work on the development of POC and MVP solutions
- Deploy machine learning algorithms onto distributed clusters, multi-GPUs etc
About the Ideal Machine Learning Engineer:
Ideally you will be established machine learning engineers with a personal passion and interest in reinforcement learning specifically.
Key Skills and Experiences of the Machine Learning Engineer:
- Ideally you're grounded in solid software engineering principles
- It is desired that you have a strong understanding of a variety of machine learning algorithms and frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Spacy and Pytorch
- Preferably you will have experience deploying with Kubernetes and Docker or equivalent platforms
- Certainly apply if you have an interest and have contributed to projects involving reinforcement learning.