Ecommerce Assistant Manager We are looking for a brilliant Ecommerce Assistant Manager to join my client's dynamic team. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the ECommerce department, full of ideas of how to push our fast growth further and the drive to make it happen. My client is a fast-growing Retail business offering a substantial product range across many different categories. It is passionate, built and expanded on strong values with a great work ethic.You will need Ecommerce experience and if you can demonstrate experience of developing opportunities via Amazon, Ebay and other Website channels even better. A solid understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and Adwords but the latter is not essential.It is essential you have self-initiative to push ideas and boundaries, identify new opportunities and challenge the "status quo". Hands-on, sleeves-up and results driven with a personality and communication style that motivates and inspires others to excel both individually and as part of a team.Ecommerce is a key area for growth and expansion so this is a very exciting opportunity for someone wanting to come in and quickly become an integral member of the business.Key responsibilities:
Key experience & skills we need from you:
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to plan, implement and measure the entire ecommerce strategy
- Getting involved in all aspects of the ecommerce department with the aim of improving customer acquisition, conversion and retention - you'll work alongside all members of the team from those writing product descriptions to those answering customer queries, even PPC and logistics.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams such as the buyers, as well as external suppliers such as the web agency and hosting provider.
- Keeping on top of industry trends, finding new and innovative ways to drive more traffic, as well as increasing the conversion from existing channels.
- Analysing data to spot trends and identify key lines, maximising all opportunities on Amazon, eBay and our website.
- Monitoring customer behaviour on the website, using the information to suggest ways to improve the customer journey, categorisation and navigation - constantly aiming to improve the average order value and conversion rate.
Additional information:This is an exciting role in an expanding, well-established business that offers the opportunity for fantastic career progression.
- Solid ecommerce experience preferably within a high SKU retail environment, with a strong track record of growing revenue and profit.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of taking Amazon, eBay and website channels to the next level by spotting commercial opportunities and maximising performance.
- You'll have second to none organisation skills but have experience of fast-paced, changeable environments where flexibility is key.
- A strong sense of initiative, a desire to challenge the status quo and a can-do attitude.
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- An up-to-date understanding of SEO best practice and ideally experience of paid marketing.
Your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.