A great opportunity to join SEIMAF Groupe
, a french engineering company with 24 years of strong expertise.
Dedicaded to our partners, Seimaf has built strong partnerships and collaborations in load of industries (energy, navy, oil & gas...) in France,Romania but also the UK.
For one of the biggest Nuclear Project
in the UK, we are looking for a CIVIL ENGINEER
working on site.
The activities will be focused on modification of design due to modification of construction method, non-conformance, clarification of design documents, or modification due to building requirements.Your main Tasks will be:
Qualifications and Experience: Essentials
- Clarification of schedules and, more generally, design deliverables
- Review of construction non conformances and proposed solutions made by others
- Review of construction modifications and proposed solutions made by others
- Participating in collaborative meeting with designers, constructors and project managers
- Collaborative activities with detailed designers
- Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Experience in design of concrete and metallic structure
- Experience in detailed design
- Experience on project dealing with material interfaces
Tools and Competencies:
- Experience with on site design support
- Experience on wide projects
- Work in nuclear or energy industry
Structural Civil Work, Civil Design and ConstructionSoftware and Tools:
: Fluent English, French advantageous Key competencies:
Resistant to pressure, Constructive behaviour, Rigorous