Location - Fife
Fixed Term Contract - 4-6mths
Change Recruitment Group are delighted to have partnered with an interesting and growing organisation based in Fife who currently have an opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team for a fixed term period of 4-6months.
Assisting the Accountants, the role will require you to be confident and analytical as you be involved in monthly presentations to the senior management team, as well as supporting the Senior Finance Manager during budget meetings to the senior management team and other departments. The ideal candidate will have strong, advanced excel skills.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
· Carry out bookkeeping, including VAT and budgetary control
· Assist in maintaining asset registers to provide up to date and accurate data, ensuring full documentation backup is correctly assigned to assets on the system
· Process asset completion forms and disposal forms within specified deadlines
· Carry out comprehensive, physical audits of assets
· Accurate and timely reconciliation to annual stats
· Process capex budgeting figures and participate in presentations to articulate financial data to the management team and departments within the company
· Ensure accurate and timely weekly scrap and KPI reporting
· Process annual accounts submissions
· Assist with ad hoc reporting
In this instance this opportunity would suit applicants who are either immediately available or on a maximum of one weeks' notice. If you have the above experience and would like to apply for the role, please send your CV across at the earliest opportunity.