AMAZON CREDIT CONTROL ANALYSTCategory Leading FMCG BusinessHome basedClient:
As Amazon Credit Control Analyst you will:
- World renowned FMCG business with a portfolio of category leading brands.
- Strong brand heritage and innovation focus
- Fast-growing online proposition through major eCommerce accounts including Amazon
- Now looking for an experiencedAmazon Credit Control Analyst to join the Credit Control team on a short-term basis to assist in management of the Amazon account
- Manage reconciliation and charge recovery requirements for the Amazon account
- Work with customers to resolve debit or collection queries through the Amazon Vendor Central platform
- Proactively manage debit recovery
- Undertake root-cause investigation and recommend process improvements
- Report weekly and monthly statements
- Successful candidates for the Amazon Credit Control Analyst position MUST HAVE first-hand experience working with the Amazon Vendor Central platform and ERP systems
- Demonstrated success in debt recovery and reconciliations
- High competence in root-cause investigation and analysis
- Charge management and price variance investigation experience
- Detail oriented and proactive approach
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Salary up to £40,000 pro-rata
- Fully home-based (WITHIN UK ONLY)
- As Amazon Credit Control Analyst you would be eligible for the company pension scheme
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/15741/7
. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.