We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Service Delivery team in an innovative business undergoing significant digital diversification.
The Service Delivery Manager will have a passion for managing suppliers and large-scale outsourced contracts and will deliver the service strategy across our three brands. You'll support a strategic group wide business change roadmap, assist in managing a service portfolio of over 200 services, and will be a key decision maker for proposed changes from proposal stage through to implementation and beyond, with a real opportunity to influence how our business operates.
You'll contribute to a collaborative team, driven by a culture of continuous improvement who strive to deliver an excellent service for c3000 users across the UK, something they are very proud of.
If you get excited by supplier management, continuous improvements and investment in technology and want to make a difference by contributing to our business change agenda, this is the ideal role for you!
This is a remote home-based role, however, you will need to be comfortable with occasional travel to suppliers and our offices in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Leeds, West Yorkshire.Key responsibilities
As our business diversifies it presents a real opportunity to get involved in service design definition whilst working collaboratively with our change delivery team. Key duties include:
- Maintain and contribute towards the service strategy with key focus on the service portfolio, financial management and release management
- Provide timely incident and problem management services
- IT Service Continuity management (disaster recovery planning)
- Ensure service design is fit for purpose by ensuring supplier, Service levels, information security, service continuity, capacity, availability, security and the service catalogue are all considered and managed
- Manage the transition of all IT change with a key focus on protecting live service, change management and asset management
- Manage all aspects of service operations including incident management, event management, request fulfilment, problem management and access management
- Embed continuous service improvement in all areas of service management and service reporting
You will receive a competitive salary and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox membership providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies...
More importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!About You
We're looking for a strong service advocate with strong, professional stakeholder management skills, who is able to deliver change from proposal stage through to BAU.
If you have the following experience and aptitude, then we want to hear from you!
- Educated to degree level or equivalent IT service management experience
- ITIL foundation minimum is essential, expert is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with individuals (internal and external) at all levels
- Experience of implementing and managing best practice service management processes
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present IT solutions to a none technical business audience
- Ability to create appropriate BI/MI on Service Operations including: Incident, Problem, Performance, Availability and Change Management.
- Experience of assisting with Service Continuity Management (Disaster recovery planning) and Service Level Management
- Ability to transition new services from concept through to BAU
Morses Club is a relationship-driven consumer finance provider offering a range of credit products and delivering exceptional services to customers in the non-standard finance market. We've been in business for over 130 years and pride ourselves on our people centric ethos. Our approach of placing our customers and staff at the heart of our business means that we only lend responsibly to meet our customer needs.
As an ever-growing consumer finance provider, we're on an exciting digital transformational journey to broaden our product offering through our brands Morses Club, our home collected credit division and Shelby Finance, our digital division. We are a business that's all about people:we like working with people who share our commitment to providing a friendly and personal service.
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role as our Service Delivery Manager
, click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!