Principal Pre Sales Consultant - London
I am working with a leading Enterprise SaaS Business seeking a Principal Presales Consultant for their London office.
You will demonstrate the endless capabilities of the companies best in class solution to a wide array of well-known clients.
My client has seen large growth and adopt a modern business approach which has brought unrivalled success, offering their team great incentives and career progression opportunities. If you are looking for a role within a company growing year on year and offering staff great flexibility this could be the role for you.
With a diverse team and best in class SaaS Solution, you can be confident that the product will impress the client and prove reliable.
You will be both a individual contributor leading the pre sales activities on some of the largest company clients.
It is important that you have success selling to enterprise and corporate accounts, negotiating with C-Level Executives.Daily Duties:
What you bring:
- Drive the companies best practices within the solution consultant team
- Assist team in key customer meeting, POC's and workshop events
- Drive projects focused on growing the global Presales teams success as outlined by VP of Solution Consulting
- Help management implement new sales approach methods for potential prospects
Additional Skills Desired:
- Strong working experience and knowledge of Enterprise SaaS software applications, architectures and the complimentary software modules.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding problem solving skills, including a technical ability to understand complex business requirements with technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Willing to work in a fast paced start-up environment with various duties.
- Willingness to travel around 30%
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Masters a plus
- Familiar with Agile working methods, forward and fast thinking personality
- You have run sales cycles from RFI and RFPs to managing Pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Clear passion to succeed and great people and negotiation skills
- Advanced solution scoping and solution designing abilities, using the company's current solution and aiding new product development
- Enjoy the flexibility of splitting time between client sites, the office and home office
- 5 or more years' experience solution selling Enterprise & Midmarket SaaS software
- Previous Consulting experience implementing enterprise software solutions
- In depth knowledge of leading SaaS Solutions such as CRM, BI, CX or UX