Title: FS Audit Manager-International Professional Services firm
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Significant Benefits
As a result of a surge of new work, SJC Partners have been mandated by a Top20 UK professional services organisation to recruit an Audit Manager to join their award winning Financial Services team based in London. Working closely with their offshore team, you will manage a diverse portfolio of clients with a focus on investment funds across a range of investment strategies. There will also be scope to work on Investment Manager and Banking audits.
More specifically, you will take the lead in:
- Planning, control and review of client work to ensure jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Managing an audit team comprising which may comprise of audit supervisors, executives, seniors and trainees
- Ensuring a detailed financial statement audit is completed by the team in line with the requirements of International Standards on Auditing, starting with sound audit planning
- Identifying opportunities for additional services that the firm can derive fee income from
- Identifying and targeting new clients through networking, marketing and client referrals
- Leading tenders and pitches on audits
Applicants should be fully qualified ACA/ACCA with 5 or more years of post-qualification experience in external audit, accounts and general practice and possess good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards. Familiarity with IFRS, ISA, US GAAP & GAAS would be an big advantage too.
This represents a demanding role but one that will offer unrivalled international exposure.