Madison Logic is seeking a Customer Success Manager for a 6-Month Fixed Term contract commencing October 1, 2020.
This person must have a passion for learning and process and be ready to own client relationships. You will act as a true consultant to our clients, focusing on increasing product adoption while ensuring their satisfaction and retention. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty, and learn about all aspects of our business. If this sounds like you - you'll love growing with us! Responsibilities
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with assigned clients and drive continued value of our products and services
- Act as a client consultant focusing on increasing product adoption, ensuring retention and improving satisfaction
- Work with clients to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Work to identify growth opportunities and develop up-sell opportunities
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to advocate customer needs
- Manage client reporting that provides value to your assigned clients
- Resolve customer issues
- Analyze and effectively communicate results and insights internally and externally
- Manage projects/initiatives from concept to launch
- University Degree
- 4+ years experience in Customer Success, Client Services, or equivalent role
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office suite of products