As part of the Group Reporting division, you will work as part of a team to help the business through the monthly and yearly reporting cycle, including: Year end cycle:
Month end cycle
- Working as part of a team to take entities through the year end reporting process, including assisting the divisional FC's with audit queries, posting manual journals where required
- Being involved with the preparation of Statutory accounts for the subsidiaries and the Group consolidation
- Preparing technical accounting papers on an ad hoc basis
- Helping the group implement new accounting standards as they come in
- Reviewing a selection of balance sheet accounts that are owned by the wider group team and being responsible for reconciliation to supporting documentation
- Being responsible for central entities in Group.
- Being responsible for monthly FX calculations and postings
- Be flexible and reactive to incoming project work, such as helping implement new IT software and group projects.
- Support the wider business (eg M&A, FP&A) as projects land.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- This role would suit a first time mover from Practice, looking to make their move into Industry
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, initiate and deliver change; have a proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Planning and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadline
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee discounts
- Onsite Doctor