INEOS Automotive - Grenadier - Built On Purpose
It's a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it's our responsibility to do the best job possible. We're building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we've assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We're a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We're growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We're doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let's talk.OVERVIEW:
- As the organisation grows, activities will include coordinating the build, configuration and deployment of desktop hardware and software in both a hands-on and administrative capacity.
- Experience in administering common desktop and mobile security suites will be required.
- The company is adopting a cloud first strategy. Any experience with cloud technologies especially on the Microsoft platform (e.g. O365/Azure) will be beneficial.
- A strong and broad-ranging technical and customer-focused background is essential to be successful in the role.
- With offices in Europe, occasional travel will be required as is flexibility and availability for after hours and on-call support.
- Provide desktop and mobile support to office and remote users.
- Act as the initial, single point of contact for Service Desk queries.
- Ensure a timely, consistent desktop build is deployed to new starters.
- Administering a cloud-hosted telephony environment.
- Administering a Mobile Device Management policy framework.
- Supporting our multi-functional printer devices.
- Supporting our audio-visual and conferring facilities.
- Work on projects and other IT initiatives as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of working within an IT Service Desk environment.
- Proven IT Support experience in a busy IT Service Desk, Operations or technical support environment working based on ITIL practices.
- Previous experience managing requests & incidents using an ITSM toolset.
- Building, configuring and deploying desktop environments with commonly used desktop imaging tools.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10.
- Active Directory knowledge - Experience with Azure AD will be an advantage.
- Experience of working and building relationships with suppliers and 3rd parties.
- A good level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven continual service improvement experience.