Top tier law firm seeks Senior Trusts Manager on a permanent basis in Norfolk.
Reporting to a partner, the successful Senior Trusts Manager will join the practice's Norwich office as part of a dedicated trusts team. Utilising your skills and expertise gained in similar positions, the successful trusts manager will advise HNW clients and businesspeople in the management of trusts, delivering complex advice on tax and legal obligations. Additionally, there will be some supervisory duties so previous experience as a supervisor will be required.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Calculating inheritance tax
- Tax planning advice
- Maintaining and preparing account records and HMRC returns
- Trusts management and administration
- Advising on trusts
- Trust register reporting
- Supervising junior team members
- Overseeing a consolidation project
- A trust manager, solicitor, legal executive or paralegal with a minimum of three years' experience in a similar position
- Previous experience of preparing trust and probate accounts is a pre-requisite
- Strong academic record with a minimum of grade B at A level
- STEP or CIOT qualified
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Accountancy qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Highly numerate and IT literate with particular proficiency in case management systems
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
A top tier practice with a network of offices around the country, our client offers a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK and internationally. With an excellent reputation for first-class client service and staff satisfaction, they aim to be responsive and transparent when advising clients. With numerous departments rated highly within the Legal 500 and Chambers directories, they are also one of the Times' Best Companies to Work For. They are now looking to add an experienced Senior Trusts Manager to their Norwich office.Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Good work/life balance
- Staff bonuses
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Quote job ref: CW31698
Please be in touch for further information or to apply: 01954208061 or email: email@example.com