At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Windchill Consultant to be based at our customers office in Filton
. The Role:
Windchill Administrator required to support application at customer site. You will apply your experience in PTC's products such as Windchill - PDMLink, ProjectLink, MPMLink etc. Must have hands-on experience of fairly latest version of Windchill such as 11.0, 11.1 etc. Must have good understanding of various modules within Windchill and good understanding of Business Administration of those modules into Windchill using configuration and some customization.
Knowledge on ThingWorx, SQL Server Database would be added advantage.Area of Responsibility
· Listen to and understand Tata Technologies clients Windchill application usage and provide documented, robust and repeatable solutions to identified issues
· Configure and/or or customise Windchill as necessary to meet client requirements.
· Administration of Windchill system environment not limited only to user support and/or system and application support.
· Manage windchill in a cluster environment including installation and configuration.
· Windchill access control (Access Control Laws, Groups, etc.).
· Manage, route and track problem reports, change requests, and change notices, using customer-defined terms and templates.
· Manage securely vault all product data, and access control.
· Manage and help support Windchill interface with other systems.
· Support all the existing customization and update/upgrade as and when needed.
· Ensure timely upgrade/update, patch fixes.
· Testing and validation of any fix and/or resolution
· Issue classification, investigation and providing work around.
· Basic database and system administration.
· Support to project team in any future project.
· License management for applications etc Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in Windchill Business Administration.
- Experience in working with support team and providing support at different levels L1/L2/L3 etc.
· Hands-on experience in managing database queries in Windchill
· Preferable if able to write code in Windchill (API, Webjects, Infoengine)
· Experience of using and working with PDMLink, MPMLink and ProjectLink Windchill modules
· Knowledge of configuration management in Windchill
· Hands on experience on Windchill 10.2 and above
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsIf you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.