We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Linux SysAdmin to join a rapidly expanding security company looking to grow their UK team. This is a great opportunity to support their threat modelling platform that allows Development and Security teams to understand security risks at the point of design.
This role will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager with support requests as well as with installation and deployment. This position will be the first within the newly formed Support team.
- Respond to customer support requests, liaising with the Engineering and DevOps teams
- Usually 1-2 a day
- Install and deploy in on-prem systems (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Create support articles for FAQ's
- Linux System Administration
- Ability to communicate with both customers and internal technical teams
- Supporting Java-based Web Applications (Desirable)
- AWS (Desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with the opportunity to progress your career down a technical DevOps route or proactive Customer Success career path.
This is a fully remote role to be UK based, with flexible working hours.
Please get in touch for an open, honest and confidential conversation;