Junior Account Manager (German Speaking)Central London£25,000-£30,000 + Commission Structure (£45-50K OTE)Company
They believe in financing-as-a-service rather than a complex and burdensome process with the customer at the receiving end.
Their mission is simple; they want their clients to be able to convert future card revenue and current invoices into cash today. Simply, they send their clients cash when they need it and they collect it when they don't need the cash. This allows their clients to focus on growing and developing their business instead of wasting time and effort on finance and worrying about fixed repayments.
They do this by applying modern technology to reshape the financing landscape for SMEs. Their products are simple, transparent and easily accessible providing clients with a healthy alternative to traditional banking products.
They are a young, ambitious company with a long term goal to IPO in 5 years time. Role
- You will be the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries - this role is 100% inbound
- Communicating with small business owners, qualifying them before maintaining a positive relationship
- Dealing purely with small businesses, opportunity to build personal relationships with clients
- Working with our clients existing German partner(s)
- Helping the Head of Sales with reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Experience is not essential - ambition, attitude and energy is!
- A desire to work in a client facing role, building relationships
- Enthusiastic about working for a disruptive tech company in a hyper growth state
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Quick to learn, understand and adapt
- Ability to "think outside the box" and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to structure and organise large data sets
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Regular team incentives/socials such as trips abroad!