I am currently working with one of the world's leading Fintech firms who specialise in consumer trading and helping everyday customers access the trading and derivatives markets.
They are looking for a Product Manager to join their London HQ.
This Product Manager role will focus around the long term strategy, vision and senior stakeholder engagement of a suite of trading focussed software products.
You will be working closely with Senior Stakeholders from the trading side of the business and helping to use their feedback to develop the product vision and roadmap. Just due to the nature of this position you will need some trading experience/understanding to successfully work well with the internal stakeholders.
Some of your day-day responsibilities will include:
- Own product roadmaps balancing the needs of our clients, the business, and technology teams.
- Lead product teams, ensuring they have a well-maintained product backlog - Clearly communicate priorities and the future vision of the product area to the wider business, including senior management. Drive enthusiasm for the vision. - Measure and share outcomes of product changes and use this data to inform future decisions
- Managing the delivery of complex product enhancements across multiple teams - Create and drive enthusiasm for business cases based on research and experience
This is an Agile team who work well cooperatively in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Personal development is a major focus point across the business and you will be given the support to continue to grow with a range of technical and leadership focussed development opportunities and courses.
On top of a strong basic package, they offer:
- Highly competitive bonus scheme,
- Private pension and Medical
- Flexible working hours, Gym membership and much more
If you feel this could be the right Product Manager role for you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Product Manager, Trading Systems, Agile