Senior Data Scientist
£90,000 - £100,000THE ROLE:
A global telco is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their business to help build a brand new Data Science function in London.
You will form a team focused on bringing machine learning best-practice into the businessto help monetise existing data in new ways - building data science products for 3rd parties and having a direct impact on PnL.
This is a pivotal role and you will be expected to manage 2 Data Scientists.
You will also work on some interesting covid-19 related projects involving analysing real-time locational data. WHAT YOU NEED:
- A deep knowledge of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- A wealth of experience in the application of machine learning to solve complex business problems
- Coaching experience desired
- Strong communication skills
- An MSc or equivalent in a statistical/quantitative subejct
- Strong skills in Python and SQL
- Experience in using GCP is a bonus
- A track record in using machine learning to draw hidden insights from data
- Experience in geospatial analysis a plus.
You can earn up to £100,000 + bonus + benefits in this position. HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham. KEYWORDS
Python, SQL, GCP, AWS, Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Telco, Data, Analyst, Analysis, London.