Title: C++ Software Engineer
Client: Tech-driven Systematic Fund
Salary: up to £160,000 + market-leading bonus (potential to be considerably higher than base salary!)
My client is a newly-formed fund run by industry-leading quants, systematic traders and computer scientists based in Central London. Tech is the lifeblood of their business, so they are looking for C++ engineers from all backgrounds to join an already top-tier development team and work on designing and building their bespoke, heavily distributed multithreaded applications.
Some of the core responsibilities include:
· Designing and implementing algorithmic trading frameworks.
· Executing market data and market connectivity infrastructure across global markets.
· Developing high quality risk management frameworks.
· Work with smart people in a flat structure who value creative ideas and strong opinions.
Prior finance knowledge is not required.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
· Strong knowledge of modern C++ on Linux - There is zero legacy tech at this firm!
· Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and computer architecture.
· Python and/or scripting experience considered a plus.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject (min 2:1).
· A good personality - team player with excellent communication skills!
The client is happy to wait for notice periods and bonuses to be paid. Also, a full job spec is available.
If interested, then please apply with your updated CV ASAP.