In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact for OSIsoft's customers, including Fortune 100 companies, while simultaneously building upon your existing skillsets. We are looking for energetic, creative, confident, and well-organized individuals to help our customers and OSIsoft succeed together through proactive customer engagements and joint experiences that deliver value for both parties. Customer Success Managers are the customer's primary contact to help them realize more proven value faster by achieving their business goals through the PI System. They accelerate the customer's time-to-value in their use of PI and foster higher levels of adoption and deployment leading to greater ROI and customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
CSMs manage a set of accounts by creating success plans and executing against them. They regularly check-in with the customer, understand the customer's industry, business, and goals. They build a strong relationship toward becoming a trusted advisor, and service their transactional needs in an efficient and frictionless manner. They help the customer optimize the utilization of their existing and available products to ensure best practice adoption. They work in tandem with the Account Manager and hand off qualified opportunities for expansion. They act as the customer advocate internally to ensure timely and positive outcomes. They collect information and provide feedback to drive product improvements that lead to greater automation, self-service, usability and customer empowerment.Customer Success Managers Will
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts through proactive engagements
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, becoming a trusted partner and consultant
- Understand the customer's goals, initiatives, products, and the value that they realize from OSIsoft's software, services, and the overall relationship
- Drive the success of our customers by greater adoption of the PI Infrastructure and uncover possible expansion opportunities within the existing install base
- Drive improvements in OSIsoft processes and policies, helping to move toward greater automation, self-service, and customer empowerment
The Customer Success Manager will focus on four key areas for a defined customer portfolio as the CSM strives to become a trusted partner and consultant for those customers.
- Onboarding - establishing relationships, educating the customer on OSIsoft resources and services, set expectations, identify business goals and objectives, and accelerate deployment readiness
- Deployment - work with the Delivery Services Team or OSIsoft partners to define architecture, identify and prioritize the PI rollout, recommend OSIsoft Services or Support, define the Enterprise Roadmap, define and manage the 'Services' budget, and request, quote, coordinate OSIsoft Services and Resources
- Adoption - understand customer's business and operations, define Success Plan, educate and consult on PI use cases of value to customer, leverage workshop services, drive adoption for strategic PI System software (PI AF, Integrators, PI Vision, etc.)
- Renewal - timely forecasting and invoicing to prevent service disruption, identify/define/promote value of PI Infrastructure, identify other valuable ARR (annual recurring revenue) contributors such as OSIsoft Technical Support, online training videos, myOSIsoft.com, etc., manage ARR true-up, ensure customer success and satisfaction within commercial footprint
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or another technical field
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Strong relationship management and organizational skills
- Experience with solution development processes and application support lifecycles.
- 5 + yrs. experience with real-time data systems within an industrial manufacturing and/or operating industry
- Experience with project and program management methodology and techniques
- Hands on PI System experience and/or similar products, highly desired
- Experience in a Customer Success Management role, preferred
- Domestic and global travel, up to 20%
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
At OSIsoft , we provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities. We are time series data; if the data has a value at a given time, we collect it, store it, and show it to our customers whenever they need it! We let engineers and managers see exactly what's going on in their processes in real time - useful, right?