Junior QA - Software
£22,000 + Benefits
Nobul are working with a Manchester-based innovative SaaS business who are looking to expand their QA team and bring on a junior QA. You will be working in an agile environment where you will be ensuring the reliability and performance of the platform as it is continuously developed and enhanced.
· Create and execute system, integration, regression, UAT, functional and non-functional tests employing best applicable practices
· Working closely with developers and the QA team to understand the project requirements, develop tests and achieve sprint goals
· Take ownership for delivery of software testing projects to timescale and quality standards
· Triage, record, verify, investigate, prioritize and track all software bugs, issues and enhancements via requirements/defect tracking tools e.g. Jira. Raise defects with the development team and work with them to resolve
· Attend daily scrum meetings to provide updates on testing progress. Advise of any issues that could affect the delivery schedule and recommend suitable corrective action when necessary
· Build and perform manual and automated test cases
· Analyse and review user requirements for testability
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and/or skillsets:
· ISEB or ISTQ Qualification
· A strong s technical background
· Knowledge of software development and testing life cycles and agile/scrum methodologies
· A strong work ethic, demonstrating a highly committed attitude
· A self-starter and problem solver
· An enthusiasm for new technology
· Cooperates, collaborates and works towards common goals with others
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately with limited direction
· Excellent communication skills are a must!
If you like variety in technology solutions and being part of a dynamic and agile team the Apply Now!