Product Manager (Technical)Location : Shoreditch
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical background to help the Product Team execute against our ambitious growth goals. This role will be a pivotal part of our continued success in the UK but also to support our US expansion plans and help us win there.Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.Your role:
Reporting to the VP Product, you will be leading the Customer Data Platform tribe. You will think commercially and strategically, whilst also being highly engaged with our engineering team both as a product manager and also from a technical thinking perspective.
You'll be collaborating with numerous stakeholders to research and define product priorities, define requirements for new/existing features and functionality as well as provide expert guidance to the engineering team.Some of things you'll be doing are:
A little bit about you:Technical Experience
- Lead our data ingestion team ensuring our clients have exactly the right data they need when they need it. You'll help shape our data ingestion roadmap to meet both current client needs and our longer term scalability initiatives
- Own our ecosystem top to bottom. You'll own business-critical integrations as well as strategic ones, however you'll be all over this landscape and will advise strategic roles on where to spend time from a technical and non-technical perspective
- Own our Customer Data Platform (ecosystem, data importers and general data scalability). This will include leading your tribe, developing specifications, then working with the team to iterate, schedule, build and deploy
- You have extensive product management experience with a technical emphasis (either former engineer turned product manager or technical product management experience - either paired with a keen eye for user delight). You get the inner workings of development inside and out.
- You have strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of the complete software development lifecycle including design and adaptation (of SDLC and Agile methodologies) to the business and all departments.
- You take the time to develop relationships with everyone (users sales, customer success, professional services and the general market). You'll have a gravitas in being the expert in the room, but you'll also know how to collaborate.
Why join Ometria?
- You're an evangelist of our vision and strategy and use that as your north star, collaborating every step of the way and ensuring your data-driven view is part of and challenges that
One of our values is "It's awesome to be here", here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
- We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you'll have an impact
- We're solving interesting challenges and you'll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
- We're in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles.
- Going above and beyond to help each other.
- We're all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.