Product Content Manager for the Fastest Growing AI-Driven B2B Software Marketplace.
Salary based on experience + Bonus + Significant stock options + Progression to product director + Remote Working.
Comparesoft is the UK's first AI-driven B2B marketplace. We help businesses to compare B2B software - hence our name, Comparesoft.
Over 1500 large, medium and small businesses have used our comparison platform, including KPMG, GE, Volvo, Siemens, Invesco and Barclays.
There are three key elements of Comparesoft:
1) Acquiring software buyers
2) Acquiring software vendors
3) Connecting software buyers and software vendors with our product content.
You will be responsible for producing product descriptions for software products that connects software buyers with software vendors.
The role requires you to:
1. Take complete ownership of our product descriptions.
We are offering above market equity with this role. It is designed to be a co-owner in Comparesoft, and we expect an owner-level mindset.
2. Be an A-player with product content.
You will have a deep understanding and contextual grip on editorial, graphics and video content so that you can deliver an impactful digital experience with your product descriptions.
3. Be a customer-oriented product content manager.
You will be communicating with our customers for producing our product descriptions, so the role requires very good communication and positioning skills.
4. Have 2 to 5 years of experience in managing content-oriented digital products.
Experience with offering digital experiences would be very useful for you to accelerate your success in this role.
Behaviours for the role
1. Have a positive, upbeat and energetic outlook. Celebrate minor milestones as well as major goals.
2. Be organised with product goals and product content.
3. Be able to hold thoughtful and planned communications with our customers - this will be vital.
4. Set the tone on speed and quality of execution. As a start-up, our speed of execution is essential.
5. Be able to ask team members and customers tough questions (with empathy).
Your product career is important to you and to us. Below, we have listed 10 key things that may be useful as you consider this role:
1. You will execute product strategy for a product that is used by Transport for London, BAE Systems, Deloitte, Lucozade and 1500 other businesses.
2. You will build and execute our product strategy to acquire 1000 customers in the next 3 years. The role is designed to progress into the Head of Product role and then Product Director.
3. You will receive a salary based on experience + bonus + significant stock options + progression to Product Director. The stock options offered with this role are at least twice that of a comparable role in the market.
4. You are an early employee, which means that you will have the opportunity to make your mark by developing your team and your influence. You will have significant growth opportunities.
5. We have raised two rounds of funding from leading venture capitalists, Mercia Fund Management in January 2017 and Blackfinch Ventures in April 2019.
6. We are advised by the team that built Just Eat, Autobutler and NewVoiceMedia - you can see that we are backed by people who have built high-growth companies.
7. We have developed a unique human + artificial intelligence-driven product to position Comparesoft as a leader in a £36.5 billion market in the UK.
8. Comparesoft is the UK's first revenue-generating, AI-driven search assistant. We have proven our business model in 1 software category and are expanding into 10 new software categories this year. We plan to be in 300 software categories in the next 3 to 5 years.
9. The founders of Comparesoft have known each other for the last 12 years and have worked together before starting Comparesoft.
10. We currently have an office in London. Due to COVID-19, we are all working from home. Once working from an office becomes safe, we will have a new office, which will most likely be in the Thames Valley Area. The role is remote working for the foreseeable future.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat on the phone followed by an hour or two of online interviews where you'll have a chance to meet the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, your cultural fit with the business and that we're the right fit for you: it's not about making you sweat or catching you out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Take a look at our website to see if you'd like to work with us: https://comparesoft.com/about-comparesoft/.