Software Engineer, Unreal Engine 4 (REMOTE)
Our client are searching for an experienced Software Engineer with a passion for 3D software engineering (UE4) to play an integral role in the growth of their product.
They are developing a cutting edge simulation environment for the autonomous driving industry - that can be used to train driverless vehicles in multiple geographic and cultural settings.
You will be responsible for combining the world of simulation sciences with game engines.
This role can be done 100% remotely.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' production experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Solid C++ skills (writing readable and testable code).
- Experience with either MMO games or simulation heavy / performance intensive applications.
- Solid mathematical foundation.
- Fluent in English.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/