Service Now DeveloperPermanent roleWarwick, UKPreferred Requirements
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- Experience working with ServiceNow domains
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work very closely with ITSM Process Architect, Customer personnel, Business Analyst, IT support team and other technical team to ensure that business needs around implementation of Service now platform re in a controlled and predictive manner.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation
- Gather requirements, design, develop, and maintain application integration with any third-party applications
- Provides external client-facing consulting services within a technology-focused practice (e.g. Data/Database, Security, Network, Product, and Technical Architecture).
- Meets personal utilization and revenue goals through strong delivery ability and relevant skillsets.
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including proposal orals, client workshops and regional internal events; develops proposal sect ions, methodology work products and formal written deliverables covering area(s) of expertise.
- Design, develop, and maintain custom code for all ServiceNow modules
- At least four (4) years of relevant ServiceNow development experience in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of core ITIL processes (CMDB, Incident, Problem, and Change)
- Hands on experience on modules like ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Service Portal and Scoped applications
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM project management methodologies
- Experience with AJAX, Jelly, or PERL scripting
- Strong process management & project management skills
Go through the job description and feel free to share your CV with me on email@example.com and we will set up a call for discussion.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee, you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are all committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected.