Wimborne, Dorset Salary:
circa £35,000Reference Number:
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Wimborne, Dorset to join a Financial Planning Firm.
You will have an opportunity to work alongside one of the most influential Independent Financial Advice firms in Dorset. Their opportunity is unique to the area, as they have a large and successful client bank to provide you with to help you kick start your career with them. These clients are predominantly based across Dorset and Hampshire and are ready and waiting.
Moreover, this client has excellent industry connections, including that of a Chartered Accountancy and Tax firm and, several law firms across the region. As a result they have a steady stream of new clients and leads.
They're looking for a driven individual that has completed their training as an IFA and have circa 3 years' experience in a Financial Planning role. What's in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Client bank circa 100 clients
- Full back office administration, paraplanning and compliance support
- Excellent bonus structure (you will receive 100% credit for any commission towards bonus targets).
- Bonus isuncapped and paid quarterly.
- Generous and flexible benefits
- Competitive salary circa £35,000 d.o.e
- Flexibility to work from several offices or work from home once up and running
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma
- Experienced Trainee IFA/ Financial Planner with circa 3 years' experience
- CAS status and SPS desirable
- You will be driven and, able to hit the ground running
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Wimborne on a Financial Adviser role.Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.