Role: MDM Solution Architect (Stibo)Job Type: PermanentLocation: London, UKWho we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need...
We are looking for MDM Solution Architect (Stibo)
who has the technical skills on Data Management, Master Data Management, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance Must have skills for MDM Solution Architect (Stibo)...Must be a German speaking candidate Leadership:
Consulting & Communication:
- Provide knowledge in MDM design, implementation and deployment with demonstrable hands on experience
- Provide recommendations for re-usable design patterns
- Provide input & vision to MDM development standards and guidelines
- Provide input & knowledge on architecture, design, development, unit testing, deployment and short-term warranty support
- Lead by example with hands on practitioner's knowledge.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Provide senior level consulting and advisory services to clients as subject matter expert for Master Data Management
- Elicit technical business requirements and understand MDM related architecture patterns.
- Take part in Design Brainstorm & design approval process
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understand and mitigate risks & issues
Good-to-Have for MDM Solution Architect (Stibo)...
- MDM HUB hands on experience
- Design & develop of highly efficient/high performance Data Integration mappings/workflows
- Implement industry best practices
- Strong working knowledge of integration techniques through Enterprise Service Bus.
- Hands on experience in development of java web-services for integration and APIs
- Hands on experience in the Stibo tool with demonstratable experience being a solution architect on a recent project.
Expectations from MDM Solution Architect (Stibo)...
- Broad knowledge of core business and processes in Banking, Financial Services, Retail, Pharma
- MDM Solution Architects/Business Technical Leads will be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a MDM solutions using the vendor specific MDM toolset, including requirements analysis, modeling, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
- We are looking for candidates with strong technology skills in Stibo MDM vendor tool to be able to design, build and consult on data transformation, data integration, data quality management and data migration data management solutions.
The following are key:
1. Relevant years of MDM development and implementation experience
2. Ability to support business development activities to shape and communicate proposed solutions to client executives and architects
What you get
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support