MORI is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer baby and toddler clothing brand headquartered in North London. We are a hard-working and close-knit team dedicated to creating quality products and a global brand loved by parents. The key to our growth is the strength in our brand, standing by our values, and connecting deeply with our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team at an award-winning and fast-growing business. The role
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Paid Search Executive to join our newly formed Growth Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge in running Paid Search campaigns and be able to further develop our already established campaigns on Google and Bing. Responsibilities
- Hands-on set-up up and management of paid search campaigns including bid optimisation, budget management, keyword generation, and audience targeting.
- Identify keyword gaps and generate new campaigns, ad groups, and keywords to increase volume and maximise ROI.
- Perform health checks on Text, Dynamic, and Shopping campaigns to ensure they are set up and running to best practice.
- Define and develop a regular ad copy testing roadmap designed to improve overall performance across our key markets in the UK, USA, and Europe.
- Coordinate the creation of new landing pages and category pages for paid search campaigns.
- Develop campaign strategy of search campaigns with support from the Head of Acquisition
Reporting & Analysis:
- Ensure campaign performance meets/exceeds targets across all markets globally.
- Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Conduct competitive research and present findings and suggested improvements to our sites
- Assist with Shopify & Google Analytics reporting on key Search and Shopping metrics.
Team and vendor relationships:
- Develop a strong relationship with our Google account manager and other technology vendors, and ensure we are participants in all relevant Beta tests.
- Liaise with Marketing, Product & Creative teams to collect all the necessary content required for new product launches.
- Collaborate with Organic Social and CRM teams to create integrated marketing campaigns, and report on performance.
- Staying up to date with the evolving digital landscape to identify relevant first-to-market opportunities.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience within the Google Ads platform, experience with Bing or other PPC digital channels is a plus.
- Google Ads and/or Bing Ads Certificate is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced start-up environment, where you can develop your career in PPC/Digital Marketing.
- An analytical thinker with a knack for numbers and the curiosity to translate the data into actionable insights.
- Able to build relationships with other teams through strong communication skills.
- Enjoy a challenge, taking ownership of your projects and pride in your work.
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Industry competitive salary
- Great career progression opportunities
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee, tea and snacks every day + free drinks every Friday (when in the office)
- Regular social activities
MORI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and encourages applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability, or age.