Our client is global technology group conducting cutting edge research in their Programming Languages & Compiler Research group based in Edinburgh.
They have a requirement for a Senior Programming Languages Researcher, with a proven Publication record in world-class computer science academic conferences/journals.
This group is focussed on research and engineering on Programming languages, and on heterogenous computing, with applications in AI and HPC. What are the responsibilities in this Senior Programming Lanaguages Researcher role?
What are the required skills in this Senior Programming Lanaguages Researcher role?
- Contribute to the strategy and business plan of the Compilers & Programming languages technologies, discover and analyse the key technologies and requirements, building the competence of the heterogenous computing solutions for AI and HPC.
- Explore new AI and HPC programming frameworks/languages for new devices.
- Cooperate with the Informatics School of the Universirty of Edinburgh in the Compilers and Programming Languages area, particulary in knowledge transfer from academic research to industrial applications.
- Research track record in Programming Languages & Compilers
- Excellent programming, research and analytic skills
- Familiarity with functional programming, concepts and techniques
- Familiarity with parallel and heterogeneous computation
- PhD and 5+ years of experience
Keywords: Programming Languages, C++, Compilers, GCC, GNU, LLVM, AI, Artificial Intelligence, HPC, High Performance Computing, Heterogeneous, Parallel Programming
Please not the client is only able to consider applications from invidiuals with the right to work in the European Union.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)