A digital experience agency, our client is looking to bring on a senior developer to join their tech team. They have a focus on mobile, responsive web, wearable technology and omni channel experiences for some of the world's most influential brands, from their modern offices near Old Street. They also have an office in Seattle to service their American clients, with both having a really great atmosphere in.
In this role you'd be specialising in design focused development, building ground breaking online platform on both the front and back end, as well as exploring new technologies (such as blockchain and the IoT). Specifically, you'll be:
- Working closely with our designers and UX experts to design elegant, technical solutions for user experience challenges provided by their clients.
- Partaking in peer review of code and working together on client challenges.
- Mentoring junior members and taking a lead role on projects.
In return for the above they offer a great range of benefits, including:
- A relaxed start-up environment, with flexible working.
- Summer and winter company conferences, one of which is generally abroad.
- Access to a discretionary shares scheme.
- They're currently building an event space, so if you want to get involved in hosting events there will be a ready-made space.
- An innovation program with time reserved to come up with new ideas and explore new technologies.
Salary: Up to £70K.