Our client, a multinational manufacturing business, are looking to appoint a commercially minded, results driven Management Accountant. This is an exciting position within a dynamic company that has seen year on year growth.
Furthermore, finance is seen as a valued partner within the business and a vital function for driving business strategy forward. The primary focus of this role is to perform management accounting for UK manufacturing whist also providing analysis to support business decision making.
This is the ideal position for someone who is ACA qualified from the big 4.
In order to succeed in this role;
- A qualified accountant (ACA)
- Ability to understand complex accounting concepts
- Experience of using data to inform business decisions
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with ability to influence senior stakeholders
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
- Productivity analysis for Manufacturing operations in conjunction with the FP&A team
- Line management and development of a Cost Accountant
- Ensuring the overall accuracy of the accounting for manufacturing in SAP
- Oversee accounting for production activities. This includes the maintenance of standard costs and managing stock levels
- Cost centre accounting for manufacturing and other areas as required
- Supporting the Group Reporting Accountant with reporting UK business's financial performance
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. Unfortunately, we shall not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicant.