Application Support Analyst - IT Business SystemsLiverpoolFull TimePermanent£36,462
Our client an ambitious and well-established housing group with deep roots in three heartland areas of Liverpool, St Helens and Warrington.
One of the largest landlords in the North West, they have 1,500 staff, manage more than 40,000 homes, support almost 75,000 customers and invest at least £5m a year into local communities and life changing causes.
The ICT Team is going through an exciting time, striving to meet the evolving needs of the business. They are seeking a forward thinking and driven individual to join them as an Application Support Analyst. You'll be responsible for the delivery of key business applications ensuring that they operate efficiently and effectively in order to meet operational and business needs. This is a really edge of the seat opportunity for someone who has strong social values and wants to truly own what they do.
Within this role you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing a range of applications including installing client software, upgrades and end-user support and advice
- Leading on the implementation of new systems and modules
- Ensuring the provision of excellent IT services
- Liaising with 3rd parties on the implementation, development and on-going support of applications
- Reviewing systems and requirements, making a conscious effort to continuously improve what's on offer
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proven experience in the provision of high-quality business application support to internal clients within the housing sector
- The ability to analyse problems and make quick decisions to find resolutions that restore the service
- Knowledge of QL (and knowledge of the Finance module would be an advantage), DRS and 1st Touch
- The confidence to listen and present information with the ability to influence and inspire others
- Experience in the production of supporting documentation, including creation of videos and training to end users on various applications
Great people share qualities that our client values highly. They are problem-solvers, able to work well within a team. They are open, honest and committed to doing the right thing at all times, and they always look for ways to do things better, focused on making sure they achieve their aims.
In return, they offer a modern workplace that is challenging, supportive and gives you room to grow your skills - along with a package of benefits that shows how much they value your contribution and care about your wellbeing.