Investment Associate opportunity within a highly regarded mid-market private equity investment firm offering exciting career development and involvement in new investments across a range of specialist sectors.THE COMPANY
A Private Equity Investment firm with a strong investment track record at mid-market level and an office network across the UK. Investing typically £10m - £50m into fast-growing businesses across a number of specialist sectors, the firm has backed numerous ambitious businesses in recent years and created significant value and wealth on exit many times.THE OPPORTUNITY
Joining the firm's Manchester team as an Investment Associate you can expect to gain experience across a wide range of investments and live deals from the outset. You will be involved in all aspects of investment strategy and will have the opportunity to work closely with entrepreneurs and directly impact the growth of their businesses through investment and acquisition.
As an Investment Associate your responsibilities will entail:
- Supporting in the origination of new investment opportunities within specialist sectors
- Evaluating new investment opportunities and supporting Investment Committee processes
- Managing Due Diligence processes
- Executing investment transactions and growth / M&A strategy within portfolio businesses
- Building effective working relationships with advisors, introducers and management teams
You will be a Corporate Finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant
- 1 - 2 years M&A / Corporate Finance experience within either a Top Tier Accountancy Firm, Consulting Firm or Specialist Corporate Finance Practice
- A strong desire to work with entrepreneurial businesses and be instrumental in their continued growth and success.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this opportunity.