Job Role: Lunchtime SupervisorLocation: BradfordStart Date: SeptemberSalary: £9.78 - £10 per hour
Reed Education's Secondary team are working with a large secondary school in the Bradford area who are looking for lunchtime supervisors to join them immediately.
Due to Covid19 restrictions the school has had to adopt a staggered lunch to all year groups and so they require additional staff to support with the learners over the lunch period.
The role will cover a 3-hour lunch break.
You will be required to monitor the welfare and behaviour of the students who are on their lunch breaks and attend to any incidents.What you will need:
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Ideally you will have experience of working with young people
- Be able to work 11-2 on an ongoing basis
- Monitor behaviour
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to Steven Denvers on