Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation based in Edinburgh, are currently looking to recruit a Project Management Officer for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.£200-250/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based .
• Maintain and manage a wide range of artefacts for the Service area including Risk/Issues Logs, Plans etc - adding value at all points.
• Expert in Programme Management Office standards, strategies and templates.
• Personal responsibility for performance and development, in line with delivering a quality project management service.
• Task management to a high quality.
• Build and maintain strong, credible working relationships with Service area, Programme Management Office colleagues and wider Programme.
• Champion role for Local Management Support Team eg Planning, Change, Risk/Issue etc
• Ability to deliver quality work in a busy and fast paced environment.
• Ability to build successful, professional relationships with colleagues, specialists, senior managers and leaders that leads to successful delivery.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and activities to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate where you have provided expertise, support and advice to colleagues across a range of business areas towards a common goal.
• Prince 2 qualification.
• Public Sector experience.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.