KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability SectorsJob Title:
HNC Engineering LecturerLocation:
£26.17 p/h Type:
Temporary Contract (September 2020 - July 2021)
Dates and hours per day / week to be discussed in more detail with your recruiterEssential Criteria:
- Experience of delivering General Engineering courses at HNC level.
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification: CertEd (or equivalent) and/or a recognised qualification within Engineering.
- Up to date Prevent training.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Engineering.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Ability to send through all I.D, Rights to Work and proof of Qualifications
- Teach/assess learners working towards their HNC in General Engineering (units to include: Engineering Design; Engineering Maths; Engineering Science; Managing a professional engineering project; Mechatronics; Mechanical Workshop Practices; Automation; Robotics and Programmable Logic Controllers; Electrical Machines; Electro, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- To be instrumental in curriculum development by contributing to teaching and learning materials, assignments and schemes of work etc.
- Actively contribute to the advice, guidance and assessment of upcoming learners through participating in student interviews and open days.
- Undertake internal verification and provide suitable information for both moderation and re-validation purposes as required.
- Assist staff with their development as required.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities