Joining a B2B professional services company you will be reporting to the Digital Project Manager and over seeing two junior designers you will be responsible for the full UX life cycle.
This role will see you working across a portfolio of over 20+ brands and will offer long term career development building on your current knowledge. With a supportive and collaborate working culture you will contribute to think tanks and be encouraged to make improvements.
This role will based in Kingscross but for the time being you will be working from home due to the current climate. Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver user experiences, translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, all optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Find design opportunities and problems with the customer journey and develop solutions to counter them, selling these solutions into the wider business through research output, prototyping and user-testing
- communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to key stakeholders.
- Using user research methodologies, develop knowledge of our customer requirements and on-site behaviours, to enable clear definition of customer journeys
- Bring a user-centred design approach to UX decisions on potential future features and functionalities
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and define business requirements
- Drive engagement and acquisition though intuitive user experience
- Provide recommendations to the conversion and product teams
- Experience in user testing and can give clear examples of this during the interview process.
- Experience in end to end product development life cycles.
- Proven user-centred design skills, including delivery of user research and testing, A/B testing, prototyping, usability and accessibility assessment
- Demonstrable UX design experience including UX design best practices and a strong understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experienced in working with Sketch, Adobe suite and inVision.
- Experienced in designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups across any touchpoint, from web, mobile, social and email
- You must have experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Proven experience of keeping up-to-date on the latest thinking in the world of design, with a commitment to utilise the latest practices and tools