We are currently searching for an experienced Business Optimisation Business Analyst to join our growing team, you can be based at our Italy, UK or German HQ's
The Business Analyst will work closely with the market & business functions to drive progress on reporting, analytics, methodology adoption and data driven story telling that drives progress for our organisation. This role is an international role that works across four markets (geographies - UK, Italy, Germany & Japan) reporting directly into the International Director Business Optimisation.Job Description Details
Key Accountabilities and skills required:
- Liaise with market and business functions to define how to report on incrementality and support strategies to improve investment effectiveness.
- Support the adoption of the value-based pricing across all International markets:
- Rolling-out, enhancing, updating and upgrading the article segmentation tool across categories and markets
- Supporting the merchandising local teams to adapt pricing processes to embed the value-based pricing tools and approach.
- Monitor results and adjust article segmentation thresholds & suggest price reviews
- Support design of reports to track incrementality performance
- Partner with key stakeholders around decision making on investment choices, aligned with analytical performance results
- Partner with merchandising team to introduce a value-based pricing approach along the pricing processes.
- Support other commercial finance related projects
The Ideal candidate:
- will demonstrate strong communication skills to tell a story with data, through strong writing and presentation skills.
- You will translate and visualize data in a concise and accurate way, that's easy to digest & enables stakeholders to take actionable decisions based on this information.
- You will think critically about not only the implications of the data collected but also about what data should be collected in the first place. You are will analyze and highlight only the data that can be helpful in making decisions, using a combination of logical thinking, predictive analytics and statistics to make recommendations that will solve problems and drive growth in our business.
- Ability to influence decision making whilst influencing without authority
- Demonstrate a natural curiosity and drive to continue learning and working out how things fit together
- SQL?(SQL?is the coding language of databases)
- Experience using statistical languages - such as R (for statistical analysis) and Python (for programming)
- Statistical software - experience using one or more of the following: SPSS, SAS, Sage, Mathematica.
- Advanced Excel skills for managing & analysing data