Product Owner - Fully Remote £75,000
A new client has recently got in touch as looking for a Product Manager to join their team, and after a long chat with the Head of People and CTO I am really excited to help them with this position. The company are moving to a SAAS offering and therefore looking for someone to support this new product.
They have a real diverse client base working with companies of all sizes make their cloud smarter, more secure and more efficient. They have been going for almost 10 years, over 150 people working in the UK and US. An ambitious bunch, fun and pride themselves on their culture and products they have and are going to create.
They have an office in Bristol however this role is offered fully remote. If you are going a bit stir crazy at home the office is open if you would like to work in the office. It's completely up to you where you work. If you chose to work fully remote you will only be required in the office a couple of times a year for company meetings (when it is safe to do so.)
Day to day you will be involve din the product planning and execution of their new platform. Working on gathering and prioritising requirements for the product and its features, defining the vision and business case for the product and its features, and collaborating with key stakeholders from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the product business goals are met.
What you'll be up to:
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap to deliver on their mission
- Know our users and identify opportunities to improve their experience
- Prioritise and implement user stories
- Set product direction to ensure profitable and sustainable business.
- Ensure product delivery. Remove barriers as part of Scrum and enabling the engineering and delivery teams to meet the product goals.
- Collaborate with design, research and development run experimentation sessions
- Manage the product backlog, clearly articulating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Cultivate and nurture client relationship
You should be
- A good Product Manager with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritise between ongoing daily tasks, project-based work and emergent opportunities.
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products.
- Experience with SAAS would be a big plus ?
This role is paying up to £75,000 with a all the benefits you expect and more. There is a 3 stage interview process and I am shortlisting now with the aim to kick start interviews w/c 21st September.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Any questions please give me a call. Thank you