An independent firm of accountants based in York currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Qualified Accountant/Practice Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be QBE/AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified with extensive experience working in practice.
Working in a small and friendly team, the Practice Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- QBE or qualified candidates will be considered for this position
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.