Cyber Security Sales Executive in Central London - Basic Salary at £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus uncapped OTE £100,000+ Year One!1
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Sales Executive to join an up and coming Security and Penetration Business based in Central London. As the ideal candidate, you would have had at least 2-3 years experience within Cyber sales and business development and would have thrived in the cyber sales environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build out a sales team and develop within the business.Core role:
- Developing new customers;
- Customer relationship management
- Optimising sales
- Qualify sales leads and attend sales meetings
- Cross selling product lines
- Customer intelligence
- Deliver effective presentations both face to face and in writing incorporating own sales skills whilst continually updating product knowledge
- Be aware of the features, advantages and benefits of all solutions when selling to potential clients
- Prepare detailed quotations and contracts together with any other admin required
- Preparing sales forecasts
- Use effective time management to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded and excellent customer service is provided
- Understand and develop the company's value proposition with customers and prospects
- Establish build and maintain on going multi-level customer relationships
- Looking to double in headcount by December 2021.
- Just established offices in Asia (opportunity to potentially grow and head out that office).
- Primarily focusing on Penetration Testing, , PCIDSS & ISO27001 Compliance, Digital Forensics & Incident Response services.
- Targeting FTSE 100 companies, International Law firms and Central Government authorities.
- Key Services include Application and Infrastructure testing and Mobile Application testing.
- Business development experience including generating own business leads
- experience in relationship selling;
- Proven ability in forecasting and hitting sales targets;
- Proven ability in negotiating and closing business deals;
- Experience in Cyber Security Sales - at least 1 year
- Good knowledge of IT security, governance and compliance sector.
- Experience using CRM systems, e.g. salesforce experience is an advantage.
If you feel as though this could be for you, please don't hesitate to apply.