Are you experienced in operating Amada Press Brake Machines? We are recruiting for experienced Press Brake Operators to join a large organisation based in Birmingham. This is a temporary position with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours of Work 7am- 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7am-12pm on Friday
Rate of pay £11.00 - £12.00ph depending on experience
- You will be required to set and operate an Amada Press machine on a daily basis
- Check technical drawings and ensure products are produced to a high quality standard
- Producing orders to meet deadlines
- Machine maintenance and repair
- Adhering to all Health & Safety guidelines at all times
- General upkeep, cleanliness and organisation of your work area
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience of operating and setting Amada Press Brake machines
- Experience within stainless steel
- Must be efficient and have the ability to work as part of a team
If you have the right experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.