A leading manufacturer of complex safety critical applications, is looking to recruit an EMC Engineer. This manufacturer of advanced electrical technologies is continuing to supply much needed products into sectors such as Defence and hopes that this professional can help them maintain growth plans.
Do you have experience in RF/Microwave/EMC development roles? Worked on testing? Are you interested in working for an established global brand that provide all staff with exceptional work incentives? Looking to learn more and progress further down the line? Then we want to hear from you! Benefits include -
Purpose of the role -
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- Additional overtime rates.
- Progression opportunities.
- Private Healthcare.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Cycle to work.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Occupational Health.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay.
- Annual Flu Vac.
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks.
To work on the Testing and Development and Assessment of RF/Microwave product solutions.Responsibilities include -
Requirements to be successful -
- Work on Design-to-Cost (DTC) solutions that are aligned with customer specs and manufacturing capacity.
- Ensure that bills of materials, test plans and technical drawings are produced correctly.
- Liaise with the Project team, helping to ensure that work is completed on time and within the required budget.
- Liaise with all teams on site, contributing with new ideas that support the ongoing new product developments.
- Provide support and training to staff involved in Design, Development and Assemblies on site.
- Lead any opportunity to purchase new testing equipment.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Relevant Engineering Education, ideally associated with Electronic, RF and Microwave engineering.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance - this will be arranged for the successful candidate.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.