We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking, and determined individual to join our Professional Services team to work on product development for a major client's development roadmap.
The candidate will be a remote worker, liaising with colleagues as well as the client.Responsibilities
- Applies defined practices/procedures to design, implement and support individual software projects
- Designs, codes, tests and maintenance deliverables
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates and contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Authors or contributions to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols top ensure that the product is fully tested
- Proven experience working with Delphi
- Strong accounting background
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team's success
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement - technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
- Experience with or working knowledge of Microsoft programming technologies including .Net Framework, C# and/or VB.Net, SQL Server, TSQL, MS Visual Studio, IIS
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.