Axon Moore are exclusively working with a private equity backed, high growth business based in Manchester. The client is looking to recruit an experienced BI Developer to join the business. This is a newly created role due to continued growth and investment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work along side the Commercial team and support the whole business as they continue to growth, with Business Intelligence being a key focus.
About the role
As the BI developer, you will be working closely with the Commercial Finance Director and supports the whole organisation, partnering across our Marketing department, Sales teams, and Technical teams providing great opportunity to gain exposure across all members of the Senior Leadership team. This role is responsible for the data warehouse, multiple data source integration, warehouse data integrity and reporting efficiency, as well as assisting the commercial finance team with front end BI tool roll-out.
Salary - £50k - £70k plus excellent benefits package
- Lead the on-going design and development of the on-premises SQL Server High Availability Data Warehouse
- Maintaining existing SSIS ETL packages.
- Multiple source DW integration
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources
- Perform both analyst and developer responsibilities as needed
- Managing BAU reporting service requests from the Business
- An understanding of data modelling, Kimball methodologies (Star Schema, Snowflake)
- High degree of commercial/operational awareness of data and associated technologies in business
- Highly motivated individual with strong sense of ownership
- ETL & Data Management best practices
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Knowledge of the full Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSMS, SSAS, SSRS), well versed in T-SQL and at least a basic knowledge of Microsoft BI stack associated languages (XML, DMX, MDX)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to manage different levels of conversation with senior stakeholders and across the team
- Experience developing with MSSQL High Availability Instances.
- Power BI/DAX
- Understanding and proven use of Dynamic SQL
For immediate consideration or more information on the role, please contact Aaron Conneran at Axon Moore on