Design Technology role in Reading.
Academics are looking for an experienced Design Technology Teacher in Reading to start in September,
This School based in Reading is a successful and over-subscribed girls' 11-18 comprehensive school with a strong reputation for academic achievement.
During their recent Ofsted inspection they were graded as outstanding.
This School follows a three year KS3 Design & Technology curriculum and divide the six form groups into eight mixed ability teaching groups.
At KS4 the department offers three GCSEs: AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition, AQA Design & Technology and OCR Computer Science. At KS5, AQA Design & Technology: Product Design and AQA Design & Technology: Fashion and Textiles are offered.
This School is looking for:
- Someone with exciting ideas to build on existing good practice.
- A practitioner committed to high achievement for all students.
- A commitment to motivating and engaging all students. We can offer you:
- A strong team of specialist staff.
- A school where pupils are keen to learn and behaviours is outstanding.
- An enthusiastic and well-led department who enjoy working collaboratively.
If you are looking for a Design Technology role in Reading please contact Berkhamsted Academics today via email email@example.com
Academics are an Education and Training Recruitment Specialist. We are recruiting for similar vacancies across Reading and Berkshire.
Academics are an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview