Goodman Masson are currently working with a FTSE 100 business who are seeking a German speaking Accountant who is ideally ACA qualified.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting consolidation process, statutory accounting and other group reporting
- VAT reporting and aligning of VAT group
- Providing key data for corporation tax reporting
- Ensuring the smooth running of the external audit process
- Assisting with Integrating the finance functions of acquired companies
- Assisting with company hive ups and simplification of group structure
- Carrying out internal audits and risk assessments of the finance team's systems and controls
- Assisting with process improvements and development of group accounting manual
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified Accountant (ACA preferred) and will be looking to make their first move into Industry. The role offers fantastic career progressional opportunities with exposure to multiple different areas of finance.